Sunday, March 1, 2015

Car And Technology System Today

Car manufacturers now offer us the latest technological discoveries of their central information system. It is now possible to convert your car in Central wi-fi, Twitter while you're in the car, see Google Maps to figure out where you need to go. All this fine, but me behind the wheel, first of all I would like to lead and frankly all this technology makes me a little scared.

Why? The interaction is a two way road. To be able to provide you with information, to receive electronic management systems. With more and more powerful and versatile systems, it is now possible to from an impressive number of edits in a modern vehicle to enter. On the other hand, should himself in communication with the vehicle. However, while you are working on making the management of your data on the vehicle, your concentration is not on the road and someone distracted driving is as dangerous as a person while drunk.

And personal data

Please bear in mind the intimacy in all this. Now, with satellite tracking systems, it is easy to know where you are at any time. I'm not sure that I want to let everyone know where I find myself at any time of the day. Honestly, I started to get bored of the relative simplicity of the cars of the eighties and nineties. And you is not seen nothing yet. The design of auto manufacturers (BMW, GM, Hyundai, Toyota) are currently of infrastructure that allows cars to communicate with each other a bit like the cloud systems that exist at this time for computers. Automotive companies be able to transfer your personal data to a server that you will be then possible to download in your car. The electronic age has the good, it is true, but I'm not very reassured to know that information about my personal life, my taste in music, my contacts and what still wander like that free in cyberspace where anyone can catch on the fly. You think I'm excited. Last week, a colleague who is a BMW car face in memory the entire contents of the smart phone in the cars computer tested, had left Hello privacy. Do not take light all can find this supposed to simplify our life, I still like better trust me on my memory.

Garmin nüvi 2555LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Garmin nüvi 2797LMT 7-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic

http://scopetechnology.blogspot.com/2015/03/car-and-technology-system-today.html